Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Auntie Does Not Go Far Away

Tuako, the auntie, had gone to another island that morning, and Elisia (6 years old), the favorite niece, proudly mentioned her knowledge of that.
Elisia: Tuako cuman berangkat sebentar. Dia ambil jam tangan. Nanti jam 11 pulang. XD
Little Elisia, heartbreakingly cute, isn't she? My favorite cousin!
Elisia dear, how can we make you understand that going to another island is not ambil jam tangan. And she will not be at home by 11 o'clock. Oh well, maybe we'll just wait you grow up a little bit more to understand the perplexing concept of time and distance.

Note:
I am so sad I haven't updated this blog in almost two years! That's because I quit teaching piano for a while and went to live in another country. But now that I'm back in my hometown and teaching again now, I'll post more cutesy children stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment